!! CONSTRUCTION ZONE !!

Come here for information about jobs, kits, commands, applications for Inspector, rules and protocol.

!! CONSTRUCTION ZONE !!

Postby Chrooke » April 19th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Greetings to all, exciting news!

This entire server has just become a construction zone. We're overdue for a remodeling, and thanks to a gentle (mostly gentle) nudge from a group of players, we're going in and we're going in full throttle. Anything is up for discussion (ok, almost anything, but, seriously, darn near everything.)

Everyone in the SEL community is invited to participate in the process, in whatever way you can. The goal is to make the server _we_ want to play on - having the most popular server in the world isn't something we need to worry about. Make it fun for us, make it a place to bring our friends.

By now you're probably asking, "So, Chrooke, how do I get in on this?"

I'm glad you asked. Make yourself a Trello account (trello.com) if you don't have one already, then PM me here on the forum and I'll add you to our Nerve Center where we're hammering out the plans for the future and figuring out how to make this all work.
Chrooke
Admin

Updating to 1.11.2 Yaay!

Postby HesteVader » February 21st, 2017, 11:22 pm

It's been a long time coming, but it's on its way now!

BobKyle has updated Softeggland to 1.11.2 just this day! There are some issues he's tweaking still, so you may notice intermittent server shutdowns until it's all in order.

More information as progress is made.

~Heste
Heste
HesteVader
Admin

Return to Info Board