Donation and subscription buttons!

You should pay attention to these.

Re: Donation and subscription buttons!

Postby Tinabel » November 2nd, 2013, 9:52 am

Hey folks! We have new donations!
S_Blanks has signed up as a monthly donor! Donations help us to keep the server running and monthly donors agree to do that every month! Thank you so much for the ongoing donations, S_Blanks!

Also, James1431997 has made another donation to our server, as he does every few months. Thank you again, James!

With all of our European income from Rhythm Core Alpha sales held up by tax paperwork, donations are more important to us than ever! Everybody be sure to thank S_Blanks and James1431997 for their donation when you see them online!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby DoughPowers » November 3rd, 2013, 6:08 pm

Thanks Blanks and James! We all sure appreciate the donations! :)
DoughPowers

Postby wkavy » November 5th, 2013, 2:52 am

Thanks to everyone who donated! Also, can I donate with a visa gift card or does it have to be a credit card? Because I really want to donate, but I just cant do it with a credit card, so yeah, :D
wkavy

Postby Deipotent14 » November 5th, 2013, 10:17 am

Anything PayPal accepts is fine. I use my Visa debit so a Visa gift card should work.
--
James

Formely james1431997
Deipotent14

Postby Tinabel » November 8th, 2013, 8:36 am

Hi Folks! Sgtk and Dog4088 have both donated to the server fund! Both of these folks have donated before, but you should all be sure to thank them again for helping us to keep the server running!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby wkavy » December 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm

Ok, cool, james.
wkavy

Postby Tinabel » December 20th, 2013, 10:22 am

We received a super donation to our server fund from Nyancat29632! Everybody be sure to thanks Nyancat29632 when you see them online!

I also want to give Nyancat29632 special thanks for letting us know which e-mail the donation was coming from in advance! It can be very hard to match up donations with users when a different address is used for donations than is used for these forums... so please let us know which e-mail is donating on your behalf when you do donate!

During the holidays, donations to the server fund really help us out, especially this year! All of our European earnings are held up due to some needed paperwork from the IRS that was delayed by the government shutdown and we are still waiting for, months later!

Donating to the server fund helps us keep SoftEggLand alive!

This year, I've had far less time to devote to SoftEggLand due to increased workload at SoftEgg because of the release of our product "Rhythm Core Alpha 2" for Nintendo DSi and 3DS game systems... (really I should have been working harder all along and spending less time on Minecraft during development too!) I've had to rely greatly on our admins Dom, Bob, and the recently resigned Lazy (Come back Lazy! I'm sorry! We love you!) So I want to especially thank all of our staff, but especially our admins, without whom we simply would not continue to be able to run the server! You should thank them too!

And... thanks again to Nyancat29632 for the super donation! (Mods/Admins: Please give Nyancat29632 any perks deserved!)

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » December 31st, 2013, 1:33 am

I had a little trouble logging into the SoftEgg Paypal e-mail from my mother's house, so I didn't get these messages until just now, but we received a generous Christmas donation from admin DOMIN8TRIX25! Dom, as you all should know, not only works with Bob as admin of our server, but also programs many fancy plugins for us that make our server unique among minecraft servers! Dom has shown his devotion to our server again and again, and we are very grateful for all of the work that he does for us. And donations too! Why, that is like a cherry on the cake!

I should also mention that we received another donation from monthly donor S_Blanks! Thank you so very much, S_Blanks!

Donations help us to keep this server alive, and everybody should be thankful to those users who donated! Be sure to thank Dom and S_Blanks when you see them online!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » November 15th, 2014, 2:21 pm

I just noticed that, when the formatting for the forums was changed, the code to display the "Donate" and "Subscribe" buttons was not included. That might explain why we haven't really had any donations for a year...

Anyway, they are back now. They might even work! Why don't you try them out?

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » December 27th, 2014, 5:05 am

We have just received an incredibly super donation from Bloodknight2000!

Bloodknight2000 has been with us for a very long time, nearly since the beginning of the server! I think he was even a player on our predecessor, "Mirage's Minecraft Server"... it was so very long ago. He served us faithfully as an Mod (and possibly Admin? I can't remember...) for a long time, until life intruded as it does for so many of us, and he resigned.

Anyway, I'm very happy for his continued presence on our server, mod or not. And his donation shows his continued dedication to SoftEggLand and our continued existence.

Of late we have had to fight off DDOS attacks that took us off-line for days at a time, hardware failures with similar effect, several Minecraft updates (and the corresponding lack of Bukkit and plugin updates), and the loss of many key people who did tremendously important work for us. The userbase has declined, and donations ceased. As of now, the main SoftEgg website is still offline due to a drive failure. So to receive a large donation from Bloodknight2000 in our time of need really means a lot to us!

Thank you so very much Bloodknight2000!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » April 15th, 2015, 8:42 am

We have received yet another incredibly super donation from Bloodknight 2000! I just finished singing his praises, so I don't think I need to repeat, but will just add that he is the only person who has donated since December 2013, and he has donated twice! Go Bloodknight!

Thanks once again to Bloodknight2000! Please everybody be sure to thank him when you see him online!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » July 21st, 2015, 12:51 pm

Hey, Bloodknight2000 made yet another large donation to the server fund! Bloodknight also made the last few donations to the server fund. Thank you so very much, Bloodknight2000! I've already sung his praises many, many times for previous donations, so there is nothing left to say! If you see Bloodknight online, be sure to say thanks!

.Tina.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » July 30th, 2015, 4:59 am

Hi hi!

I just wanted to say that we have received an incredibly super donation from Bellaflicka, a new player whom I have never met and don't have any words to describe! But she wrote a note with the donation, so I'll put that here:

New to the server and want to say Thank You to staff for making me feel welcome.

Thank you so very much Bellaflicka! Your donation means a lot to us; it helps us to keep the server running for everybody! Your donation shows your care and devotion for SoftEggLand, and that is rare in a new player!

Everybody be sure to thank Bellaflicka if you see her online!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » October 21st, 2015, 11:15 am

Bloodknight 2000 has just made the largest donation yet to our server fund! Bloodknight 2000 has made many, many donations to our server fund, and I've sung his praises every time. That time has come again: Bloodknight 2000 has shown great devotion to our server over years and years and deserves your thanks as well as mine.

Thank you once again, Bloodknight 2000! You're the best!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » December 25th, 2015, 2:07 am

I am pleased to report that Zyiu has made a generous donation to our server fund. Donations to our server fund help keep us afloat and justify our continued existence on the SoftEgg server cluster. By supporting our server, he shows his love for SoftEggLand and helps keep the server alive for all of us!
Everybody be sure to say thanks to Zyiu when next you see him online!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements