Donation and subscription buttons!

You should pay attention to these.

Donation and subscription buttons!

Postby Player » June 23rd, 2013, 12:09 pm

Donating to Softeggland using the Donate or Subscribe buttons really help out the server! The server is run by the game developing company SoftEgg, developer of Rythm Core Alpha. Initially SEL was made to promote this game. This developed into a family server for a broad audience.
Softeggland is supposed to be fun for everyone. That is why it is free. Keeping the server up, however, does cost money. Donating would help cover parts of these costs. Even small donations help! To show our gratitude, donors get some extra perks on the server.

Donating can be done by clicking the Image or Image buttons on the right side of the screen.

-the SEL staff
Player

Re: PayPal Donate and Subscription buttons!

Postby Tinabel » July 2nd, 2013, 10:32 pm

Please forgive me for running behind on everything as we just launched our product "Rhythm Core Alpha 2™" recently in the Americas and are still working on Europe and Australia, and are way behind on sending press releases out, etc.

Jamoz made a generous donation! Jamoz has done this before, I'm pretty sure.

Normally, I go and look through the forums and find information on what the player has done and tell everybody what a wonderful person they are, but the forums are zapped so I don't have a way to do that right now. So I'll have to ask all of you who play with Jamoz every day to come in now and say how wonderful Jamoz is, what responsibilities Jamoz has on the server, etc.

Rest assured, Jamoz is wonderful, because Jamoz donated money to our humble servers. Money that helps us keep the servers afloat and provide a wonderful place for all of you to play!

We also continue to receive donations from james1431997, who is a monthly sponsor! Monthly sponsors are great because they support the server every single month. Isn't our server worth supporting every month? Of course it is!

James has also been with us forever and is awesome. Amen.

So everybody please thank Jamoz and James. They are both awesome. And they donate to the server. Which makes them double awesome! And we should reward people who are awesome with recognition. So everybody totally recognize that Jamoz and James are awesome. Feel free to post how awesome in the replies!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » August 12th, 2013, 10:46 am

Bam_Bam1000 donated $1. We are grateful for all donations, but $1 is a little low... what perks should we give for that kind of donation?

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Admin » August 12th, 2013, 11:01 am

In 1.7 I'm adding different Donations kits (/kit donatori /kit donatorii /kit donatoriii etc) so maybe this would be worthy of one of those kits when 1.7 comes out
Admin

Postby Tinabel » August 16th, 2013, 8:44 am

I just wanted to say that James1431997 has made yet another kind donation to our server fund! Thank you so very much, James!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby nek27 » August 16th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Tinabel wrote:Bam_Bam1000 donated $1. We are grateful for all donations, but $1 is a little low... what perks should we give for that kind of donation?

.Tinabel.

At least it's not 14 cents >:3
Miner3
1st tier2 and tier3
Wanderer Leader
Doughlo

And funniest player
nek27

Re: Donation and subscription buttons!

Postby Tinabel » September 10th, 2013, 9:50 am

Somebody donated! Was it you? PM me the e-mail the donation was made from, or at least your general location in the world so that I can confirm your donation and tell the appropriate folks to get you your perks!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Admin » September 10th, 2013, 12:09 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Zliffy, just confirm with Tina Zliffy and I'll give you the skylands access
Admin

Postby Zliffy » September 11th, 2013, 7:08 pm

I donated not too long ago, 2 days ago I think. Yoyo gave me the skyland access and such.
Zliffy

Postby Tinabel » September 11th, 2013, 10:02 pm

I have just confirmed that one of our recent, generous donations was in fact from Zliffy! Thank you so very much, Zliffy! Your donation helps to keep our server alive.

Everybody be sure to thank Zliffy when they see them online! Mods/Admins, please give Zliffy any additional perks that have been gained.

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » September 11th, 2013, 10:05 pm

We still have one outstanding donation that I do not know whom it belongs to. Was it you? If so, please PM me with the e-mail the donation was made from or at least your location in the world and I will make sure you get credit for it.

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » September 28th, 2013, 5:53 am

We have yet another outstanding donation that has not been credited. Was it you? PM me with the address that sent it or other identifying information to get credit for your donation!

Also, I wanted to mention that Jamoz had been a monthly subscriber for quite some time and recently had to end that. Everybody should thank Jamoz for contributing generously for months!

Contributing to the server helps us keep it alive! Work has become increasingly busy for me here at SoftEgg as we have shipped our product "Rhythm Core Alpha 2" for Nintendo DSi and 3DS (look for it in the Nintendo eShop!) and are still very busy with PR and shows, and have taken some other contract work as well, leaving little or no time to run the server! We are very grateful, not only to our donors whose contribution helps pay the bills and keep the server online, but especially to all of the server staff: our admins and mods who make it possible to keep the server running for all of us! Be sure to thank all of our staff members (past and present) when you see them online, because without them we would not be able to keep this server running!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » October 7th, 2013, 6:45 am

I just wanted to say that we have just received a super donation from Cylindricalcat! Donations help us to keep our server running, so everybody should thank Cylindricalcat for their donation when they see them online!

Mods and Admins, please be sure that Cylindricalcat gets the perks they deserve for their super donation!

Also, be aware that we still have some donations for which I was unable to match up the donation e-mail address with any account in our forums. If you donated and didn't get your perks, please contact me with the e-mail address of the account that donated on your behalf, and I'll be sure to give you the credit you deserve!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Tinabel » October 8th, 2013, 12:15 am

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say that Lazy_architect just made a super super giving donation to our server! Lazy has been an admin with us for a loooong time, and we are very grateful for his continued help with the server. He even donated his MCSL account when he shut his own server down. And of course he has donated many times before! Please thank him for everything that he has done for us when you see him online!

There are still a few people out there who have not come forward to claim their donations. Are they you? If so, let us know which account the donation was sent from and we'll be sure to give you the kudos and perks you deserve!

.Tinabel.
Tinabel
Admin

Postby Aalhond » October 9th, 2013, 10:53 am

One of them was me, but I already have all perks. So yea...
Aalhond

Next

Return to Announcements